· The Son of God humbled Himself and took man’s nature after the race had wandered four thousand years from Eden… 1SM, p. 267.
· Four thousand years before a voice of strange and mysterious import was heard in heaven from the throne of God… PCO, p. 12.
· Four thousand years before a voice of strange and mysterious import was heard in heaven… SWk, p. 85.
· “I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; .” . “For thus saith the Lord, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and .” . When this promise was made and accepted by Adam, it was (if you will allow the expression), a promissory note, given to man by Christ, due in four thousand years, secured by the aside from the eternal Father.” General Conference Daily Bulletin, v. 5, February 5, 1893, p. 139.
· Mas Jesus aceitou a humanidade quando a raça estava debilitada por quatro mil anos de pecado. UCD, p. 12.
· Tinham estado separados de Deus por quatro mil anos. DT, p. 56;
· Por quatro mil anos, desde a declaração feita a Adão... DT, p. 94.
· Por quatro mil anos, esteve Cristo trabalhando pelo reerguimento do homem... DTN, p. 538.
· ...o sistema de símbolos e cerimônias que por quatro mil anos apontara a Sua morte. DTN, p. 462.
· Em inglês ver ainda:
· …If for four thousand years the righteous had gone… 4SP, p. 366.
· He put an end to the sacrifices which for four thousand years had been offered. 5BC, p. 1139.
DURANTE QUATRO MIL ANOS
MAIS DE QUATRO MIL ANOS